Moving House on Great Park?

Moving House Process

If you are moving house or thinking about moving house, please ensure that you provide our details ( to your solicitors. We will provide your solicitors with a copy of our management pack, an up to date statement of your account and obtain details from them to register the change of owner.

Tenanted House Process

If you have tenanted property on Great Park and would like correspondence sent to a different address, please send the following information to;


Newcastle Great Park Property Address:

Correspondence Address: